Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm off to Big D

I have a doctors appt in Dallas tomorrow so I'll be out of pocket for a day or two. I am seeing an ENT at UT Southwestern about the Bell's Palsy. After my appt with him then I see a therapist there who specializes in Bells. I don't know if they'll be able to help me at all but it's worth a shot - right? *sigh*

I am better and the Bell's is much improved...but. I still have residuals, my face is still a bit *off*, and well, my mouth is still...just...weird. Maybe it will still continue to get better. I'll see what the experts have to say and will report back.

I'm taking Piper down there with me - so wish us luck. Or say a prayer. Or both. Oh and she is 10 months old tomorrow. I can't believe she's so big. I love her more than there are words to express.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours was fabulous. The trees are amazing and the flowers are gorgeous and this weekend was perfect. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment