Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - the Squatters

Here they are - the little squatters in my brain.


This is the largest of the 3 and located in my right frontal lobe. These images are like looking in a mirror - it is located on the right side of my brain but in these images it will look to be on the left. The tumor is the large white spot.




This one is the small white spot located right behind my nose - inside my brain - in the Crista Galli. It is the smallest of the 3.





This is the one located on my right optic nerve. Again, these images are reversed so looking at it - the tumor appears on the left side behind my eye. If you notice - the one on the left - the nerve is "lit up" and white - on the right side it is not - the "lit up" part is the tumor. It has wrapped itself around my optic nerve and as it grows is squeezing the nerve and causing me to loose my sight in that eye.

I know it is "wordless Wednesday" but you can't really post images of tumors without some explanation. Thought it might help to have images in mind in which to direct the healing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen - Thanks for sharing these with us! Sending healing thoughts into the universe for you this morning (my spirituality is a little on the wacky side, but it works for me!)

    Keep us updated. Can I ask, are they talking surgery now?

    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THEM.

    HATE.

    Time to go squatters. out. leave. not wanted.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete